13 Nov USCIS – FIRST TIME ON YOUTUBE LIVE!
EB-5 CONFERENCE WITH USCIS IPO HOSTED BY MONA SHAH GLOBAL
USCIS Investor Program Office (IPO) Acting Chief Julia Harrison, Senior Advisor for Economics Jan Lyons and Division Chief of Adjudications Richard Murry presented at the EB-5 Conference hosted by Mona Shah Global and Baruch College on November 10, 2017. This is the first time ever the IPO has spoken at an EB-5 conference. The event was broadcasted live on YouTube. To quote Ms. Harrison, “this is the FIRST time USCIS is live on YouTube, being broadcasted all over the world!”
You can watch the morning and afternoon sessions of the conference on YouTube. The conference features a number of insightful and well-spoken presentations besides the IPO panel. Hot topics included legislative updates, visa set-asides, wholesale use of Requests for Evidence (RFEs), redeployment, bridge financing, SEC issues and others.
The morning session presented:
- Panel One: Legislative updates, EB-5 and the Regs
- Panel Two: SEC – The Red Flag- When does a project raise a red flag?
- Panel Three: Rural VS Urban – EB-5 Survival Payback structure, location, TEA.
The afternoon session welcomed:
- Panel Four: How much is too much for Source of Funds?
- Panel Five: NO to the Wall but YES to Infrastructure & Redeployment
- Panel Six: A Conversation with USCIS (with Q&A) (advance the video to time [spp-timestamp time="1:58:24"] for the IPO panel)