Structuring Direct EB5 Projects Webinar (Mona Shah, Esq. speaker)
- Direct EB5 Applications
- How does USCIS view partial investments differently in Direct EB5?
- What kinds of projects are suitable for Direct EB5?
- Structuring Issues for Direct EB5
- What is the role of the Direct EB5 investor?
- Can Equity instruments be structured like Debt for Direct EB5?
- What are the issues arising in Return of Capital for Direct EB5 projects?
- How does the “Holding Company” structure help in Direct EB5 matters?
- Presenting Direct EB5 Opportunities
- How to prepare for possible future RC lapses?
- What is perceived risk in Direct EB5?
- What are the misconceptions wrt Pooled Direct vs Individual Direct?
About the Speakers
– Matt Gordon is the editor of The EB5 Book and a corporate attorney with decades of experience in M&A.
– Mona Shah is a prolific creator of Direct EB5 structures and an immigration attorney with decades of experience.
– Sam Udani (Emcee) is Publisher of Immigration Daily and ILW.COM.
Watch on YouTube Here : https://youtu.be/XJHqH82kGxE